Lifted tropical fruits, with a hint of floral notes
Generous poise of tropical fruits, balanced with freshness and acidity
2022 Verdelho$28.00 non member price
Broke & Lovedale, NSW
Crushed, destemmed, drained, pressed, fined and settled quickly to ensure fresh flavours. A temperature-controlled ferment in stainless steel.
11th April 2022
|Varietal||Alcohol||Cellaring Potential||Harvest Date||Oak||pH||TA||Verdelho||13%||Drink now||Multiple||N/A||3.30||7.7g/L|
The fruit for this 2022 Verdelho was sourced from two separate Vineyards. 62% from Broke, with its cooler nights and the blocks aspect, it brought freshness and length whereas the remaining 38% from Lovedale (slightly warmer) brings riper fruit weight and body. Together making a fresh Verdelho, showing plenty of varietal characters.