Terms and Conditions #MyBimbadgenMoment
1. The Promoter of the Competition is Bimbadgen Estate Pty Ltd, ABN: 11 076 232 981. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/15/00972. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over with a public Instagram account. Employees and the immediate family members of the Promoter are excluded from entering the competition.
3. The competition commences on 1st July 2019 at 09:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and entries close on 31st October 2019 at 16:00 AEST (Competition Period). Entries published during the promotion period (From 1st June 2019) will be considered as part of the first month of the competition (July 2019).
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete all three (3) of the following actions, during the Competition Period:
1. Follow Bimbadgen on Instagram: @Bimbadgen
2. Post a public photo on Instagram, where you show how you enjoy a glass of your favourite Bimbadgen wines!
3. Use the hashtag #MyBimbadgenMoment on the caption or comments of your photo.
5. Each valid Instagram post is deemed one entry. Entrants may submit more than one entry providing a different image of their favourite Bimbadgen wine in a secondary post. Carousel posts will only be valid for one entry. Entrants must share an image that they have created especially for this competition. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or incomprehensible entries, or images not belonging to the entrant will be deemed invalid.
6. Entry in the Competition is free excluding internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. The 12 winners will be selected by Bimbadgen team based on the creativity and aesthetics of the images.
8. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be announced every end of the month of the competition starting on Wednesday 31st July 2019 on @Bimbadgen Instagram page at 11:00 (AEST). Winners will need to provide full name and an email address on a direct message to the Bimbadgen Facebook or Instagram account.
Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of the initial communication, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
11. The prizes are as follows:
July 2019 – 3 winners – Each winner will receive a 6 case of Sparkling Semillon delivered to their home address free of charge anywhere in Australia + $120 voucher to dine at Esca Bimbadgen.
August 2019 – 3 winners – Each winner will receive a 6 case of Sparkling Semillon delivered to their home address free of charge anywhere in Australia + $120 voucher to dine at Esca Bimbadgen.
September 2019 – 3 winners – Each winner will receive a 6 case of Sparkling Semillon delivered to their home address free of charge anywhere in Australia + $120 voucher to dine at Esca Bimbadgen.
October 2019 – 3 winners – Each winner will receive a 6 case of Sparkling Semillon delivered to their home address free of charge anywhere in Australia + $120 voucher to dine at Esca Bimbadgen.
12. The Promoter may request winners to provide proof of identity in order to claim a prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use the prize or any portion of it for any reason. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
14. By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish and adapt their name, winning social media post and photo for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms, modify or withdraw the competition at any time.
Esca Bimbadgen vouchers:
#MyBimbadgenMoment Esca Bimbadgen vouchers (voucher) are valid till the end of 2019 and are for single use only.
The voucher must be redeemed in full on a single occasion at the venue only. Any unused portion of the voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
The voucher is only redeemable during normal trading hours at Esca Bimbadgen unless there is a private function booked. Booking required.
The voucher is only redeemable for food, drinks must be purchased separately.
Mention your voucher number when making a reservation. To redeem the value of the voucher, please present the physical voucher to the supervisor on duty upon arrival to the restaurant.
Take extra care of your voucher. Unfortunately lost vouchers cannot be replaced, cancelled or refunded. Esca Bimbadgen does not take responsibility for any lost or misplaced vouchers.