Terms & Conditions
Bimbadgen Palmers Lane ‘Win your Honeymoon at Hayman Island’ Competition
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all customers who make a new wedding booking at Bimbadgen Palmers Lane between 17 June 2019 – 30 November 2019. However, employees and their immediate families of Mulpha Australia and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 17 June 2019 at 0900 (AEST) and concludes on 30 November 2019 at 23.59 (AEST) (Promotional Period). The winner will be drawn on 4 December 2019 at 1200 (AEST). The winner does not need to be present to claim the prize.
4. The prize includes; Return flights for two to Hamilton Island (provided in the form of a $1200 travel voucher for Webjet), four nights’ accommodation for two at InterContinental Hayman Island Resort in a Lagoon Room with breakfast included, two return boat transfers from Hamilton Island to Hayman Island, $150 Hayman Spa voucher, bottle of sparkling on arrival. The estimated value of the prize is AU$6200.
5. To enter each draw, participants must: a) Make a new wedding booking between 17 June 2019 and 30 November 2019. b) Sign a wedding contract for Bimbadgen Palmers Lane before 30 November 2019 to secure your wedding date. c) Pay the non-refundable deposit of $1000 before 30 November 2019. Upon completion of these conditions, the entrant will be automatically entered in the draw to win the Hayman Island Honeymoon.
6. Minimum wedding guest numbers apply. Peak season (September – April) 65 adult guests, Winter Season (May – August) 50 adult guests, Public Holidays (all year) 65 adult guests.
7. Your wedding with Bimbadgen Palmers Lane must be secured with contract signed and $1000 deposit paid before 30th November 2019 to receive a valid entry into the draw.
8. This deal is available to new wedding bookings only made between 17 June 2019 – 30 November 2019 (inclusive).
9. The draw will be held on Wednesday 4 December 2019 at 1200 (AEST) and the winner will be contacted directly via phone within two business days. The winner will have 30 days to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed after this time, the prize will be redrawn.
10. The honeymoon prize package will only be available to be redeemed after your wedding date. At any time in.
11. The lead up to your wedding, should you cancel your booking with Bimbadgen Palmers Lane, you will forfeit your entry to win this prize and the prize cannot be redeemed.
12. Availability for honeymoon dates are subject to Intercontinental Hayman Islands reservations and to be advised by Intercontinental Hayman Island staff.
13. Not in conjunction with any other discounts or offers held by Bimbadgen Palmers Lane or Intercontinental Hayman Island.
14. Standard Bimbadgen Palmers Lane wedding Terms and Conditions apply. Available to view at https://www.bimbadgen.com.au/weddings/.
15. Reservations of the four-night Hayman Island honeymoon are required, subject to availability. See InterContinental Hayman Island Resort voucher for specific travel terms and conditions.
16. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
NSW Permit number LTPS/19/35225