Terms and Conditions for Enjoy, snap a photo & win! – Bimbadgen Photo Contest
1. The Promoter of the Competition is Bimbadgen Estate Pty Ltd, ABN: 11 076 232 981. Authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/15/00972. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over with a public Instagram account and a Facebook account with the option of making the image for the competition as a public post. Employees and the immediate family members of the Promoter are excluded from entering the competition.
3. Competition commences on 1st August 2018 at 09:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and entries close on 30th September 2018 at 16:00 AEST (Competition Period).
4. To enter the Competition, entrants must complete all four (4) of the following actions, during the Competition Period:
1. Follow Bimbadgen on Facebook and @Bimbadgen on Instagram
2. Post a public photo on Facebook or Instagram, where you show us your favourite moment from your experience at Bimbadgen.
3. Use the hashtag #MyBimbadgenMoment on the caption of your photo.
4. Tag who you would share your prize with if you win.
5. Each valid social media post is deemed one entry. Entrants may submit more than one entry providing a different image of their favourite moment from their experience at Bimbadgen in a secondary post. Carousel posts will only be valid for one entry. Entrants must share an image that they have created during August and September 2018. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or incomprehensible entries, or images not belonging to the entrant will be deemed invalid.
6. Entry in the Competition is free excluding internet connection charges and/or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
7. The four winners will be selected by Bimbadgen team based on the creativity and aesthetics of the images.
8. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 on @Bimbadgen Facebook and Instagram page at 15:00 (AEST). Winners will need to provide a full name and an email address on a direct message to the Bimbadgen Facebook or Instagram account.
Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of initial communication, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
11. The prizes are as follows:
First Prize – 2 x General Admission tickets for A Day On The Green featuring John Farnham valued at $230.
Second Prize – 5-course Tasting menu with matching Bimbadgen wines for two people valued at $260.
Third Prize – 3-course lunch or dinner with matching Bimbadgen wines for two people valued at $220.
Fourth Prize – Vineyard Picnic package for four people valued at $200.
12. The Promoter may request winners to provide proof of identity in order to claim a prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use the prize or any portion of it for any reason. If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value.
14. By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish and adapt their name, winning social media post and photo for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms, modify or withdraw the competition at any time.